AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal: Enterprise Administrator Support
Search for and View Trunk Call Routing Schemes
As an Enterprise Administrator for the AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal, you can search and browse for trunk call routing schemes to manage. To view a trunk call routing scheme's information, click its name.
Note: You must have the appropriate permissions to view and/or edit trunk call routing schemes.
For more information, see About Trunk Call Routing.
To search or browse for trunk call routing schemes
- From any page in the Customer Portal, click RESOURCES in the main menu bar, and then click Trunk Call Routing immediately below. The Trunk Call Routing List page appears.
- If the Search tool isn't open, click the arrow to open it.
- From the left drop-down list, select Trunk Call Routing Name or Routing Algorithm.
- From the middle drop-down list, select Contains, Starts With, or Equal To.
- In the field at the right, enter a search term.
- Click Search.
To browse for trunk call routing schemes, scroll or page through the list. To jump to a particular page, click the Down arrow to the right of the page numbers.