AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal: Enterprise Administrator Support
Schedule Details Page
As an Enterprise Administrator for the AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal, you can delete a schedule, edit the schedule name, and add, edit, and delete schedule events, all from the individual Schedule Details page.
To open the Schedule Details page
- Open an enterprise-, group-, or user-level Schedule List page:
- From any page in the Customer Portal, click RESOURCES in the main menu bar, and then click Enterprise immediately below. The Enterprise page appears.
- From any page in the Customer Portal, click RESOURCES in the main menu bar, and then click Group immediately below. The Group List page appears. Click a group name. The Group Details page appears.
- From any page in the Customer Portal, click USER MANAGEMENT in the main menu bar. The Users List page appears. Click a user's first or last name. The User Details page appears.
- Click the Schedules tab. The Schedule List page appears.
- Click a schedule name. The Schedule Details page appears.
To manage schedule details:
- To delete this schedule, click Delete.
- To edit this schedule's name, click Edit.
- To add a new event, click Add Event.
- To sort events by name, start date, end date, recurrence, or recurrence end date, click the corresponding column header.
- To view an event, click the event's name.
- To edit an event, under Actions, click the Edit icon .
- To delete an event, under Actions, click the Delete icon .
Caution: A deleted event can't be recovered.
Schedule Details Page: Related Topics