AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal: Enterprise Administrator Support
Create a Trunk Call Routing Summary Report
A Trunk Call Routing (TCR) Summary report provides details about one or more trunk call routing schemes, including:
- Trunk Call Routing name.
- Routing algorithm.
- Maximum number of reroutes.
- Route exhaust action.
- Assigned group trunk groups in sequence.
You can download the report as a comma-separated values (CSV) file.
To create a TCR Summary Report
- From any page in the AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal, click REPORTS in the main menu bar. (See Create a New Report.) The Enterprise Reports view of the Reports page appears.
- Click New Reports. The New Reports view of the Reports page appears.
- Click Trunk Call Routing Summary Report. The Trunk Call Routing Summary Report page appears.
- To the right of Trunk Call Routing, select one of the following filters:
- All trunk call routing(s).
- Specific trunk call routing(s). To select a specific trunk call routing scheme, click Find.
- Click Generate Report. After the report is created, you can access it on the Enterprise Reports view of the Reports page. The report is created as a CSV file, which you can open or save to your computer.
- If your enterprise contains fewer than 200 groups or 1,000 phone numbers, the report is available for 2 days.
- If your enterprise contains more than 200 groups or 1,000 phone numbers, the report is available for 35 days.
- To save the report as a CSV file, click Download Report (CSV). In the dialog box that appears, click Save, and then save the file to a folder on your computer.
Create a TCR Summary Report: Related Topics