AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal: Enterprise Administrator Support
Group Trunk Group List Page
From the Group Trunk Group List page, you can search for and view group trunk groups, edit group trunk group profiles, and more.
To open to the Group Trunk Group List page
From the AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal, do one of these things:
- From the Customer Portal home page, in the Group Directory Search tile, click View all Group Trunk Groups. The Group Trunk Group List page appears.
- From any Customer Portal page, click RESOURCES in the main menu bar, and then click Group Trunk Group immediately below. The Group Trunk Group List page appears.
You can do a variety of things from the Group Trunk Group list page:
- To find a particular group trunk group, use the Search tool.
- To browse, scroll or page through the list.
- To sort the list by Group Trunk Group Name or Group ID, click the column headers.
- To view a group trunk group, click the group trunk group name.
- To edit a group trunk group profile, under Action, click the Edit icon .
You can search and browse for specific group trunk groups. Click a group trunk group name to view details.
To search or browse for group trunk groups
- If the Search tool isn't open on the Group Trunk Group List page, click the arrow to open it.
- From the left drop-down list, select Group Trunk Group Name or Group ID.
- From the middle drop-down list, select Contains, Starts With, or Equal To.
- In search field at the right, enter a search term.
- Click Search.
To browse for group trunk groups, scroll or page through the list. To jump to a particular page, click the Down arrow to the right of the page numbers.
Group Trunk Group List Page: Related Topics