AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal: Enterprise Administrator Support
Search for and View Users
As an Enterprise Administrator for the AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal, you can search or browse for, and then view, users' information. To view a user's information, click the user's first or last name.
To search or browse for users
- On any page in the Customer Portal, click USER MANAGEMENT from the menu bar. The Users List page opens.
- If the Search tool isn't open, click the arrow . The tool opens.
- From the left drop-down list, select Last Name, First Name, Public Number, Extension, or Group ID.
- From the middle drop-down list, select Contains, Starts With, or Equal To.
- In the field at the right, enter a search term, and then click Search.
- To browse for users, scroll and page through the list. To jump to a particular page, click the Down arrow at the right of the page numbers.
- To view a user's information, click the user's first or last name. The User Details page appears.
Search for and View Users: Related Topics