AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal: Enterprise Administrator Support
Manage Inbound Call Features
As an Enterprise Administrator for the AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal, you can allow users to access individual inbound call features such as Call Rejection and Call Forwarding. You can also manage selective criteria within a call feature to set the behavior of the feature.
You can grant a user access to features from the Inbound Features tab of the individual User page.
- From any page in the Customer Portal, click USER MANAGEMENT in the main menu bar. The Users List page appears.
- Click a user's name. The User Details page appears with the Inbound Features tab selected.
- To assign a feature to the user, click Edit. The Available for User column becomes active.
- For each feature that you want to assign to this user, select Yes in the Available for User column. To revoke access to a feature, select No.
- When you've completed your selections, click Save. A message confirms the change.
You can set the behavior of most individual features for each user. These topics provide specific instructions on how to set each feature:
- Anonymous Call Rejection
- Call Acceptance
- Call Forwarding – Always
- Call Forwarding – Busy
- Call Forwarding – No Answer
- Call Forwarding – Not Reachable
- Call Forwarding – Selective
- Call Rejection
- Intercept Announcement
- Max DID Policing
- Sequential Ring
- Simultaneous Ring
To learn more about inbound call features, see About Inbound Call Features.
Manage Inbound Call Features: Related Topics