AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal: Enterprise Administrator Support
Assign Users to Group Dial Restrictions
By default, all group users are assigned to group dial restrictions. As an Enterprise Administrator for the AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal, you can edit those settings and assign individual or multiple users to group dial restrictions.
You can also set custom dial restrictions for individual users. For more information, see Manage Custom User Dial Restrictions.
To assign users to group dial restrictions
- From any page in the Customer Portal, click RESOURCES in the main menu bar, and then click Group immediately below. The Group List page appears.
- Click the group's name. The group's Group Details page appears.
- Click the Settings tab. The Settings page appears.
- In the Dial Restrictions tile, click Assigned Group Dial Restrictions User List. The Assigned Group Dial Restrictions User List page appears.
- Below the Search tool, click Assign Users. The Assign Users window opens.
- Select the users by doing one of these things:
- To select the users you want to assign to this group's dial restrictions, check the checkboxes to the left of the users' names.
- To select users in bulk, use the main checkbox at the top of the Assigned Users list.
- To select all users, check the checkbox.
- To select other settings, click the arrow and select Select Current Page, Select All Pages, or Clear Selection(s).
- Click Assign.
Assign Users to Group Dial Restrictions: Related Topics