AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal: Enterprise Administrator Support
Max DID Policing
The Max DID Policing feature enables the organization to limit the number of concurrent calls that come in to a specific phone number.
To set Max DID Policing
- From any page in the AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal, click USER MANAGEMENT in the main menu bar. The Users List page appears.
- From the Users List page, click a user's name to open the User Details page.
- On the Inbound Features tab of the User Details page, make sure that the feature availability is set to Yes.
For instructions on how to set availability, see About Inbound Call Features.
Caution: If you give a user access to a particular feature, remove that user's access to the feature, and then restore the user's access, all settings created through the Edit process will be lost.
- At the right of Max DID Policing, click the Edit icon in the Action column. The Max DID Policing page appears.
- To apply Max DID Policing, to the right of Max DID Policing Status, select Enable. To disable Max DID Policing, select Disable.
- In the Maximum Concurrent Calls for User field, enter a number between 1 and 500.
- Click Save. A message confirms the change.
Max DID Policing: Related Topics