AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal: Enterprise Administrator Support
Download a List of Users Assigned to Group Dial Restrictions
You can download a list of users assigned to a particular group's dial restrictions. This can be helpful when you're editing dial restrictions for multiple users at once.
For more information, see Manage Users in Bulk.
Note: You can also search for users assigned to group dial restrictions.
To download the assigned users list:
- From any page in the AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal, click RESOURCES in the main menu bar, and then click Group immediately below. The Group List page appears.
- Click a group's name. The Group Details page appears.
- Click the Settings tab. The Settings page appears.
- In the Dial Restrictions tile, click Assigned Group Dial Restrictions User List. The Assigned Group Dial Restrictions User List page appears.
- Click Download Assigned Users List. A Download File window opens.
- Click Save. The file is saved to your default directory, or you can specify a different location.
Download a List of Users Assigned to Group Dial Restrictions: Related Topics