AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal: Enterprise Administrator Support
Managing departments is an important part of your job as an Enterprise Administrator for the AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal.
You can assign users to a department, which is a subdivision of a group or enterprise. An Enterprise Department can include any user in the enterprise. A Group Department can include only users from a single group.
A department has:
- A unique department name.
- A set of users assigned to the department.
- A set of public phone number ranges.
- Search for departments by name.
- Manage department profiles, including editing department names.
- Assign users to the department.
- Unassign (remove) users from the department.
- Download a list of the department names for all the departments you manage.
- Download a list of all the users in a particular department.
- Download a list of all the department public phone number ranges.
- Manage individual users in a department.