AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal: Enterprise Administrator Support
Call Forwarding - Always
The Call Forwarding – Always feature enables you to redirect all incoming calls to another phone number.
Call Forwarding - Always redirects all incoming calls, and it takes precedence over most other Call Forwarding features. The only exception is Call Forwarding - Selective, which takes precedence for incoming calls that match that feature's selective criteria.
Note: If enabled, the Intercept Announcement feature takes precedence over all other active features. For details, see Intercept Announcement.
Forwarded callers are treated according to the Forward Calls to phone number's settings. For example, if the forwarded call is not answered, callers may be prompted to leave voicemail for the forwarded phone number, not for the first phone number.
To set Call Forwarding – Always
- From any page in the AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal, click USER MANAGEMENT in the main menu bar. The Users List page appears.
- From the Users List page, click a user's name to open the User Details page.
- On the Inbound Features tab of the User Details page, in the Available for User column, make sure that the feature availability is set to Yes.
For instructions on how to set availability, see About Inbound Call Features.
Caution: If you give a user access to a particular feature, remove that user's access to the feature, and then restore the user's access, all settings created through the edit process will be lost.
- At the right of Call Forwarding – Always, click the Edit icon in the Action column. The Edit Call Forwarding Always page appears.
- To turn call forwarding on, select Enable to the right of Call Forwarding Always Status.
- In the Forward Calls to field, enter the number to which calls will be forwarded.
Note: Before you can enter a number in the Forward Calls to field, you must select Enable to the right of Call Forwarding Always Status.
The Forward Calls to number must be a phone number that's accessible based on this user's outgoing dialing restrictions.
- If you want the user to be alerted when a call is forwarded, check Play ring reminder when a call is forwarded. (Ring reminders ring the forward-to phone once whenever a call is forwarded.)
- Click Save. A message confirms the change.
Call Forwarding - Always: Related Topics