AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal: Enterprise Administrator Support
Anonymous Call Rejection
The Anonymous Call Rejection feature enables users to reject calls without caller ID. When this feature is activated, all anonymous calls are instantly rejected, preventing the caller from even leaving a message.
Anonymous Call Rejection also appears as a suboption of the Call Acceptance, Call Rejection, Sequential Ring, and Simultaneous Ring features.
Note: If Anonymous Call Rejection is active, it takes precedence over other feature settings for anonymous calls. (If enabled, the Intercept Announcement feature takes precedence over all other active features. For details, see Intercept Announcement.)
To set Anonymous Call Rejection
- From any page in the AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal, click USER MANAGEMENT in the main menu bar. The Users List page appears.
- From the Users List page, click a user's name to open the User Details page.
- On the Inbound Features tab of the User Details page, in the Available for User column, make sure that the feature availability is set to Yes.
For instructions on how to set availability, see About Inbound Features.
Caution: If you give a user access to a particular feature, remove that user's access to the feature, and then restore the user's access, all settings created through the edit process will be lost.
- In the Action column, to the right of Anonymous Call Rejection, click the Edit icon . The Edit Anonymous Call Rejection page appears.
- To turn the feature on, select Yes. To turn it off, select No.
- Click Save. A message confirms the change.
Anonymous Call Rejection: Related Topics