AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal: Enterprise Administrator Support
Search for and View Groups
You can search and browse for groups to manage. To view a group's information, click the group's name or ID.
To search or browse for groups
- From any page in the AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal, click RESOURCES in the main menu bar, and then click Group immediately below. The Group List page appears.
- If the Search tool isn't open, click the arrow to open it.
- From the left drop-down list, select Group Name, Group ID or Dial Plan.
- From the middle drop-down list, select Contains, Starts With, or Equal To.
- In the field at the right, enter a search term.
If you selected Dial Plan from the left drop-down list, select All Dial Plans, Public Only, or Private Only.
- Click Search.
To browse for groups, scroll or page through the list that appears. To jump to a particular page, click the Down arrow to the right of the page numbers.
Search for and View Groups: Related Topics