AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal: Enterprise Administrator Support
Create a Trunk Call Routing Scheme
As an Enterprise Administrator for the AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal, you can create new trunk call routing schemes.
Note: You must have the appropriate permissions to create a trunk call routing scheme.
For more information, see About Trunk Call Routing.
To create a trunk call routing scheme
- Open the Customer Portal.
- To open the Customer Portal home page, click HOME in the main menu bar.
- In the Trunk Call Routing Search tile, click Create Trunk Call Routing. The Create Trunk Call Routing page appears.
- Enter a name for your scheme.
- Set the algorithm. Under Route Algorithm, select Linear, Round Robin, % Allocation, or Most Idle:
- Linear selects the group trunk group in listed order, starting at the top of list.
- Round Robin selects the group trunk group that immediately follows the last group trunk group to answer a call.
- % Allocation routes the call based on the percentage of incoming calls you want the group trunk group to answer. To save changes, you must enter percentages, and they must equal 100%.
- Most Idle minimizes caller wait times by selecting the group trunk group with the fewest number of current calls.
- Under Maximum Number of Re-Routes, set the maximum number of re-route attempts for a call that encounters failures.
- Set Route Exhaust to None or Trunk Forward:
- None—Calls that can't be routed to an available user are terminated after the maximum number of re-routes is reached.
- Trunk Forward—Unanswered calls are routed to the phone number you specify. The Trunk Forward phone number can be public, private, or international.
- Click Save. If the action is successful, a confirmation message appears and the new scheme appears on the Trunk Call Routing page.
Note: After you've created a new trunk call routing scheme, you must assign group trunk groups to the new trunk call routing scheme before it will function.
Create a Trunk Call Routing Scheme: Related Topics