AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal: Enterprise Administrator Support
Edit User Profiles
Through Premier, your organization's system administrator sets up a user's identity and access to the AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal. The user’s identity consists of the user's name, public phone number, private phone number, and email address.
After the user identity is created, Enterprise Administrators and Group Administrators can edit the user's name, calling line ID, and time zone through the Customer Portal.
Calling line ID is the phone number that's displayed on the called party's phone when the user places a call. The default is the user's public number. You can customize calling line ID by specifying a different number (up to 40 digits). For example, you may want the calling line ID to be for a sales office or reception desk.
Note: For emergency calls, the calling line ID will always be the user's public number.
To edit a user's profile
- From any page in the Customer Portal, click USER MANAGEMENT in the menu bar. The Users List page appears.
- Locate the user whose profile you want to edit. (You can search, scroll or page through the list, or click a number to jump to a specific page.)
- Click the user's first or last name. The User Details page appears.
- Click the Profile tab. The Profile view appears.
- Click Edit. The Edit view of the user's profile appears. You can edit Last Name, First Name, Calling Line ID, and Time Zone.
- Enter changes, and then click Save.
Edit User Profiles: Related Topics