AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal: Enterprise Administrator Support
Edit a Schedule
As an Enterprise Administrator for the AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal, you can edit the name of schedules in your enterprise (schedules you've created and schedules created by others).
To change a schedule's type (Holiday or Time) or level (user, group, enterprise), you must re-create the schedule with the new type or level.
You edit the schedule and its events separately. To edit events, see View, Edit, or Delete an Event.
To edit a schedule name
- Open an enterprise-, group-, or user-level Schedule List page:
- From any page in the Customer Portal, click RESOURCES in the main menu bar, and then click Enterprise immediately below. The Enterprise page appears.
- From any page in the Customer Portal, click RESOURCES in the main menu bar, and then click Group immediately below. The Group List page appears. Click a group name. The Group Details page appears.
- From any page in the Customer Portal, click USER MANAGEMENT in the main menu bar. The Users List page appears. Click a user's first or last name. The User Details page appears.
- Click the Schedules tab. The Schedules List page appears.
- Search or browse for the schedule you want to edit.
- To the right of the schedule name, under Actions, click the Edit icon . The schedule appears.
- To the right of the Schedule Name field, click Edit. The field becomes editable.
- Edit the schedule name.
- Click Save.
Edit a Schedule: Related Topics