AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal: Enterprise Administrator Support
View and Search for Users Assigned to Group Dial Restrictions
You can view a list of users assigned to a group's dial restrictions and search for individual users within the list.
To view the list of users assigned to group dial restrictions
- From any page in the AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal, click RESOURCES in the main menu bar, and then click Group immediately below. The Group List page appears.
- Click the group's name. The group's Individual Group page appears.
- Click the Settings tab. The Settings page appears.
- In the Dial Restrictions tile, click Assigned Group Dial Restrictions User List. The Assigned Group Dial Restrictions User List page appears.
To search the list of users assigned to group dial restrictions
From the Assigned Group Dial Restrictions User List page:
- If the Search tool isn't open, click the arrow to open it .
- From the left drop-down list, select Last Name, First Name, Public Number, or Extension.
- From the middle drop-down list, select Contains, Starts With, or Equal To.
- In the field at the right, enter a search term.
- Click Search.
To browse for users, scroll or page through the list. To jump to a particular page, click the Down arrow at the right of the page numbers.