AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal: Enterprise Administrator Support
A group is a set of users who share certain things in common—most notably, the group trunk group used to access their site or location. Managing groups is an important part of your job as an Enterprise Administrator for the AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal.
A group has:
- A unique location dialing code.
- A single extension length.
- A set of assigned telephone numbers.
- A set of users assigned to those telephone numbers.
A group is uniquely identified by its group ID, which is a 9-digit number. It also has a unique group name.
- Search for groups by name or group ID.
- Manage group profiles, including editing group names.
- Manage group feature access codes (FACs).
- Download a list of group names and IDs for all the groups you manage.
- Download a list of all the users in a particular group.
- Download a list of all the group public number ranges.
- Manage individual users in a group.
- Create, edit, and delete schedules and events for a group.
- Manage account codes, authorization codes, dial restrictions, and intercept announcements for a group.
- Manage a group's users in bulk.
About Groups: Related Topics