AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal: Enterprise Administrator Support
Search for and View Administrators
As an Enterprise Administrator for the AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal, you can search for and view details about Group Administrators, Department Administrators, and other Enterprise Administrators.
Note: You add, edit permissions, set new passwords, and delete administrator profiles from the Premier home page. From the Customer Portal, you can view but not change administrator information.
You can view administrator information from the Customer Portal.
To search or browse for administrators
- To open the Administrator List page, from any page in the Customer Portal, click ADMINISTRATORS in the main menu bar.
- If the Search tool isn't open, click the arrow to open it.
- From the left drop-down list, select Type, Last Name, First Name, Group Name, or Department Name.
- From the middle drop-down list, select Contains, Starts With, or Equal To.
- From the search field at the right, enter a search term.
If you selected Type from the left drop-down list, select Enterprise, Group, or Department.
- Click Search.
To browse for administrators, scroll or page through the list. To jump to a particular page, click the Down arrow to the right of the page numbers.
To manage an administrator, you must first find that person from the Administrator and User Profiles tile of the Premier home page.
To find an administrator to manage
- Log in to Premier. Or, from the Customer Portal, click Premier Home at the upper-right of the page.
- In the Administrator and User Profiles tile, under Search for an Administrator, enter an administrator's last name.
Note: To search using additional parameters, skip to To use advanced search or browse through a list of administrators.
- Click Go. The results appear below the Search box.
- From the search results:
- To see the administrator's details, click Edit. The Update Administrator Permissions page appears.
- To reset the administrator's password, click Reset Password. The User Password Reset page appears.
- To delete the administrator, click Delete. The Delete Profile page appears.
To use advanced search
From the Premier home page, you can search using more parameters, or you can browse through a list of administrators.
- In the Administrator and User Profiles tile, under Search for an Administrator, click Advanced Administrator search. The Manage Administrator Profiles page appears.
- Under Update an Existing Administrator Profile, search for administrators using the Search by Last Name fields:
- From the drop-down list at the left, select Starts with or Equals.
- In the field at the right, enter a search term, and then click Go.
To browse for an administrator
- Scroll through the Profile Updates list to find the administrator you want.
Search for and View Administrators: Related Topics