AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal: Enterprise Administrator Support
Create a Group Inventory Report
A Group Inventory report provides details about a group, including:
- Group name.
- Group ID.
- Group dial plan.
- Private branch exchange phone number (PBX TN).
- Number of users assigned to the group.
- Number of group trunk groups assigned to the group.
- Default trunk call routing name associated with the group.
To create a Group Inventory Report
- From any page in the AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal, click REPORTS in the main menu bar. (See Create a New Report.) The Enterprise Reports view of the Report page appears.
- Click New Reports.
- Click Group Inventory Report. The Group Inventory Report page appears.
- To the right of Group, select All groups or Specific group(s).
- If you selected Specific group(s), click Find to select groups. The Find Group window opens.
- To select the groups you want to generate a Group Inventory report for, check the boxes to the right of the group names.
- To find specific groups, use the Search tool.
- To select all groups, check the box at the top of the Find Group list .
- When you're finished selecting groups, click Done.
- Click Generate Report. After the report is created, you can access it in the Enterprise Reports page.
- If your enterprise contains fewer than 200 groups or 1,000 phone numbers, the report is available for 2 days.
- If your enterprise contains more than 200 groups or 1,000 phone numbers, the report is available for 35 days.