AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal: Enterprise Administrator Support
Create a Report
As an Enterprise Administrator for the AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal, you can create reports on various aspects of your enterprise.
Below are general instructions for how to create a new report. For instructions on creating a particular type of report, see To create a new report by report type, below.
To create a report (general instructions)
- From any page in the Customer Portal, click REPORTS in the main menu bar. The Enterprise Reports page appears.
- Click New Reports.
- Click the name of the type of report you want to create.
- Select the information you want to include in the type of report you've chosen.
- Click Generate Report.
- You can view or save the report.
- To save the report as a comma-separated values (CSV) file, click Download Report (CSV). In the dialog box that appears, click Save and save the file to a folder on your computer.
- To view the report, click Enterprise Reports.
- If your enterprise has fewer than 200 groups or 1,000 phone numbers, the report is available for 2 days.
- If your enterprise has more than 200 groups or 1,000 phone numbers, the report is available for 35 days.
To create a new report by report type
To go to the Create topic for a report type, click a report name.
- User Inventory Report
- Group Inventory Report
- Group Trunk Group Inventory Report
- Trunk Call Routing Summary Report
- Trunk Call Routing Assigned Users Report
- Feature Configuration Report
- Account Code Summary Report
- Authorization Code Summary Report
- Call Transfer/Forward Report
- Inbound Call Details Report
- Outbound Call Details Report
Create a New Report: Related Topics