AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal: Enterprise Administrator Support
Delete a Schedule
As an Enterprise Administrator for the AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal, you can delete any schedule in your enterprise (schedules you've created and schedules created by others).
Caution: Deleting a schedule removes it permanently. You cannot recover a deleted schedule.
To delete events without deleting the schedule, follow the directions under View, Edit or Delete an Event.
To delete a schedule
- Open an enterprise-, group-, or user-level Schedule List page:
- From any page in the Customer Portal, click RESOURCES in the main menu bar, and then click Enterprise immediately below. The Enterprise page appears.
- From any page in the Customer Portal, click RESOURCES in the main menu bar, and then click Group immediately below. The Group List page appears. Click a group name. The Group Details page appears.
- From any page in the Customer Portal, click USER MANAGEMENT in the main menu bar. The Users List page appears. Click a user's first or last name. The User Details page appears.
- Click the Schedules tab. The Schedule List page appears.
- Search or browse for the schedule you want to delete.
- To the right of the schedule name, under Actions, click the Delete icon . A Confirm Delete window opens.
Caution: You cannot recover a deleted schedule.
- Click Yes, Delete. The schedule is deleted and no longer appears in the Schedule List page.
Delete a Schedule: Related Topics