AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal: Enterprise Administrator Support
Create a Trunk Call Routing Assigned Users Report
A Trunk Call Routing (TCR) Assigned Users Report provides information about the trunk call routing schemes in your enterprise and each scheme’s corresponding users. You can run a report that shows all the TCR schemes in your enterprise, or select specific TCR schemes to include in the report. The report provides the following information for each TCR scheme:
- TCR name
- The assigned users for each TCR scheme
- For each user:
- Last name
- First name
- Group ID
- Department name, if they are assigned to one
- Public number, if they are assigned one
- Private number
The results can be downloaded as a comma-separated values (CSV) file.
To create a TCR Assigned Users Report
- From any page in the AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal, click REPORTS in the main menu bar. (See Create a New Report.) The Enterprise Reports view of the Reports page appears.
- Click New Reports.
- Click Trunk Call Routing Assigned Users Report. The Trunk Call Routing Assigned Users Report page appears.
- To the right of Trunk Call Routing, select one of the following filters:
- All trunk call routing(s).
- Specific trunk call routing(s). To select a specific trunk call routing scheme, click Find.
- Click Generate Report. After the report is created, you can access it in the Enterprise Reports view of the Reports page. The report is created as a CSV file. You can open the file or save it to your computer.
- If your enterprise contains fewer than 200 groups or 1,000 phone numbers, the report is available for 2 days.
- If your enterprise contains more than 200 groups or 1,000 phone numbers, the report is available for 35 days.
- Optionally, save the report as a CSV file. Click Download Report (CSV). In the dialog box that appears, click Save and save the file to a folder on your computer.
Create a TCR Assigned Users Report: Related Topics