AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal: Enterprise Administrator Support
Users List Page
The Users List page is a searchable list of all the users in your enterprise. From the Users List page, you can search for, browse for, view, and edit user information.
You can do a number of things from the Users List page.
- To find an individual user, use the Search tool.
- To browse, scroll and page through the list.
- To sort the list by Last Name, First Name, Public Number, Private Number, or Group ID, click the column headers.
- To view a user's information, click the user's first or last name.
- To jump to the user's group, click the user's group ID.
- To edit a user's profile information, in the Action column, click the Edit icon .
You can search and browse for individual users. To view the User Details page, click a user's first or last name from the Users List page or search results.
To search or browse for users
- If the Search tool isn't open, click the arrow . The tool opens.
- From the left drop-down list, select Last Name, First Name, Public Number, Extension, or Group ID.
- From the middle drop-down list, select Contains, Starts With, or Equal To.
- In the field at the right, enter a search term.
- Click Search.
To browse for users, scroll and page through the list. To jump to a particular page, click the Down arrow at the right of the page numbers.
Users List Page: Related Topics