AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal: Enterprise Administrator Support
Edit Account Code Length
You can edit the length of account codes for any group. Account codes can be between one and six digits long, and all account codes must all be the same length within a group.
Caution: Changing the length of a group's account codes causes all current account codes to be deleted.
To edit the length of a group's account codes
- Locate the group you want to work with. You can do this from the Group List page.
- Click the group name. The Group Details page appears.
- Click the Settings tab. The Settings page appears.
- In the Account Codes tile, click Manage Account Codes. The Manage Account Codes page appears.
- To the right of Code Length, click Edit.
- From the Code Length drop-down list, select a number.
- Click Save. Account code length for this group is changed and all existing account codes are deleted.
Edit Account Code Length: Related Topics