AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal: Enterprise Administrator Support
Create a Department
As an Enterprise Administrator for the AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal, you can create departments to group users in smaller groups in the enterprise. (For more information, see About Departments.)
To create a new department
- From any page in the Customer Portal, click RESOURCES in the main menu bar, and then click Department immediately below. The Department page opens on the Department List tab.
- At the top of the page, click Create Department. The Create Department page appears.
- Enter a name for the department.
- At the right of Department Type, select Group or Enterprise. If you select Group, select the group the department is associated with by clicking Select Group.
- Click Create. The Department Details page for this department appears. To view department details or to add users, click the department name. (For instructions on how to add users, see Manage a Department.)
Note: Once you create department you need to manually assign users to it.