AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal: Enterprise Administrator Support
Search for Authorization Codes
You can search for a specific authorization code within a group. When you find the authorization code you're looking for, you can edit or delete it.
For more information, see: Add, Edit, or Delete Authorization Codes.
To search for an authorization code
- From any page in the AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal, click RESOURCES in the main menu bar, and then click Group immediately below. The Group List page appears.
- Click a group's name. The Group Details page appears.
- Click the Settings tab. The Settings page appears.
- In the Dial Restrictions tile, click Manage Authorization Codes. The Manage Authorization Codes page appears.
- If the Search tool isn't open, click the arrow to open it.
- From the left drop-down list, select Code or Description.
- From the middle drop-down list, select Contains, Equals To, or Starts With.
- In the search box at the right, enter your search term.
- Click Search. To browse for authorization codes, scroll or page through the list.
To jump to a particular page, click the Down arrow at the right of the page numbers.
Search for Authorization Codes: Related Topics