AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal: Enterprise Administrator Support
Manage Users - Mobile Client
With AT&T IP Flexible Reach mobile client application, users can use their mobile device to make and receive phone calls with their IP Flexible Reach business identity. You must allow users to access the mobile client on the user's mobility tab in the AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal or they won't be able to log in to it.
Note: If the user doesn't have AT&T IP Flexible Reach Customer Portal access, you need to submit a User Portal Access request so they can edit their mobile client telephone number and mobile client password.
Allow access to the mobile client
- From any page in the Customer Portal, click USER MANAGEMENT in the menu bar. The Users List page appears.
- Locate the user whose profile you want to edit. (You can search, scroll or page through the list, or click a number to jump to a specific page.)
- Click the user's first or last name. The User Details page appears.
- Click the Mobility Features tab. The Mobility Features view appears.
- Click Edit. The Edit view of the user's mobility feature page appears.
- Do one of the following:
- To allow the user to access the mobile client, select Enable to the right of Mobile Client Status.
- To not allow the user to access the mobile client, select Disable to the right of Mobile Client Status.
- Click Save.
Mobile Client: Related Topics