Android zero-touch enrollment
Android zero-touch enrollment allows IT to deploy corporate-owned devices in bulk without having to manually set up each device. Users just open the box and start using the device with apps and configurations already set up.Sign up
How Android zero-touch enrollment works
- Purchase and install service from an Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) provider supporting device owner-mode*.
- Sign up for Android zero touch enrollment on line via AT&T device management program.
- Accept the Google Agreement for Android zero touch enrollment.
- Update your EMM profile with Android zero touch enrollment.
- Purchase any supported Android device (Android Oreo 8.0 or higher; Pixel phones with Android Nougat 7.0 or higher) which will automatically be enrolled by AT&T.
- Log in to AT&T device management portal for status of your enrolled devices.
- On first boot, devices check for enterprise configuration and automatically configure themselves based on their assigned profiles. The user gets a device that is set up, highly secure, and ready for work right out of the box.
*AT&T offers a comprehensive portfolio of Enterprise Mobility Management solutions to help manage and secure mobile devices, applications, and content. We work closely with leading vendors such as VMware, IBM, and MobileIron to help safeguard today's workforce which is increasingly connected while on the move.
Speak to a sales rep
Request a follow-up
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Business so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!
This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee for AT&T.