Security with AT&T VPN
- Traffic is separated using MPLS
- Traffic never touches the internet
- Not susceptible to DDoS attacks
- Data doesn't co-mingle with the internet
- VPNs are isolated and protected from other customer VPNs
- Only customer end-points can communicate with each other
- Bandwidth up to 100Gbps
- Reduced packet overhead = faster performance
- Drives simple, highly reliable solution
Integrated local internet
Integrated VPN and internet connectivity using a single ethernet access circuit
The new VPN
- Static or dynamic VLAN bandwidth allocation
- Aggregation of dedicated Internet and MPLS VPN
- No need to install separate Internet and VPN services
- Simplified contracting and billing
Learn how AT&T VPN can benefit your business
*Frost & Sullivan 2018 United States MPLS VPN Services Market Leadership Award
Learn more about VPN
Includes Class of Service (CoS), multiple VPNs, multi-port (second VLAN on same Ethernet access to Internet), award winning customer portal, eBilling, and eOrdering options.
Diversity, managed router, route groups, hub and spoke, wireless backup, and remote access.
The VPN Value Bundle is a cost-effective integrated solution that provides up to 1 Gbps of bandwidth along with wireless data backup, VoIP calling, and Managed Security Services. It has one integrated contract and a single, easy-to-read bill.
An MPLS VPN uses multiprotocol label switching (MPLS) to create a virtual private network (VPN). MPLS VPN is a flexible method to transport and route several types of network traffic using a private MPLS backbone. AT&T VPN is an MPLS VPN.
Speak to a sales rep
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Business so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!
This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee for AT&T.