In-building wireless coverage for your business
Frequently Asked Questions
- What building types qualify?
All building types qualify (commercial, hospitals, etc.)
- What square footage qualifies for this program?
Buildings over 50K square feet. If the building is under 50K square feet, please refer to AT&T’s Metrocell product offering.
- Our building has a distributed antenna system (DAS), what do we do to get an AT&T signal source installed?
Contact us at the toll free number 866.945.8251, also listed at the bottom of the page and a Business Development Manager will contact you. If you have a DAS, AT&T will need a copy of the DAS design for our RF Engineers to review. The industry standard, iBwave, is the design tool commonly used to design a DAS, and that is the file type we will need.
- Our building does not have a DAS, can we participate in this program?
Yes. AT&T can provide qualified DAS turn-key solution providers for you to contact to start the process.
- Who pays for the DAS to be installed?
- Who pays for the signal source?
- Who maintains the AT&T signal source?
At no cost to the building owner, AT&T;
- Maintains the signal source
- Monitors the signal source
- Upgrades the signal source
Boost your mobility coverage where you need it
Speak to a sales rep
Request a follow-up
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Business so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!
This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee for AT&T.