Use your phone, tablet or other eligible device just as you would at work
Use maps and ride share apps to travel with ease.
Stay connected in over 200 destinations worldwide.
Share images and other important business information with the office.
Here’s what you’ll get
- $10 daily fee per line includes coverage for 24 hours
- Access to your domestic plan’s data allowance*, reducing the need to find Wi-Fi® hotspots
- Access to your domestic plan’s talk & text allowances** – if your domestic plan includes unlimited talk and text, you’ll enjoy:
- Unlimited texts to the world
- Unlimited calls to the U.S.
- Unlimited calls to 200+ destinations
*Subject to your domestic plan terms (with same data and speed restrictions). If your domestic plan includes Stream Saver, it will also apply to International Day Pass for Business. If your domestic plan has capped data usage, overage charges or data speed reduction of up to 128 Kbps may apply in accordance with the terms of your domestic plan.
**If your domestic plan has capped minutes or messages, overage charges may apply in accordance with the terms of your domestic plan.
How it works
International travel tips
Get the most out of your data while abroad
- Your 24-hour access starts as soon as you make or receive a call, send a text, or use data
- Turn off automatic updates, background data, and app refreshes, so they don't trigger the daily fee
- Turn off Wi-Fi calling in your device settings
AT&T International Day Pass for Business – Multiline
Other Available International Roaming Packages
Looking for a reduced daily fee?
Introducing AT&T International Day Pass for Business – Multiline
With AT&T International Day Pass for Business – Multiline, qualified business and government customers with select wireless plans can get the same ability to use their domestic plan while traveling abroad that they do with International Day Pass for Business, but they can also get a reduced daily fee on up to 4 lines per billing account!
• If only 1 line on the billing account is charged a daily fee on a particular calendar date, the line will be charged the standard $10 daily fee.
• When 2 to 5 lines on the billing account are charged a daily fee on the same calendar date, 1 of them will be charged the standard $10 daily fee, and the rest will be charged a reduced daily fee of $5 per line.
• When 6 or more lines on the billing account are charged a daily fee on the same calendar date, 4 of them will be charged the reduced daily fee of $5 per line, and the rest will be charged the standard daily fee of $10 per line.
The calendar date is determined by your local U.S. time zone, not the country you visited, and the lines charged $10 are not necessarily the lines that used AT&T International Day Pass for Business – Multiline first on that date.
Additional restrictions apply – to get more details on this new offer and see if you qualify, click here.
International Day Pass for Business destinations
Antigua & Barbuda
Bosnia & Herzegovina
British Virgin Islands
Central African Republic
Congo (Republic of the Congo)
Democratic Republic of the Congo (DR Congo)
French West Indies
Isle of Man
Korea (South Korea)
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Republic of Rwanda
Sao Tome & Principe
St. Eustatius & Saba
St. Kitts & Nevis
St. Maarten (Dutch)
St. Martin (French)
St. Vincent & the Grenadines
Trinidad & Tobago
Turks & Caicos
United Arab Emirates
Virgin Islands (British Virgin Islands)
HD Voice is available on certain 4G networks. This service depends on the roaming operator and device compatibility. For more HD Voice information, go to att.com/hdvoice.
To determine if your domestic rate plan includes either of the listed countries, go to att.com/myatt.
Available countries, services and technologies are subject to change without notice. To view wireless coverage, go to www.att.com/maps/wireless-coverage.
Learn more about AT&T International Day Pass for Business
Speak to a sales rep
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Business so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!
This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee for AT&T.