Service and support tailored to your event
You focus on the event. We’ll handle the conferencing details.
Deliver conferencing events with ease
Specialist guidance for an exceptional experience
|“White glove” event services||Professional specialists help provide exceptional events from pre-event through post-production with features such as moderator, Q&A, polling, conference screening, and more|
|Event hosting and management||AT&T-provided event conferencing technology and live resources help you drive the greatest impact|
|Large attendee capacity||Global IP audio/web/webcasting supports large events for up to 40,000 participants|
|Globally available||Domestic U.S. and international dial-in numbers available|
|Security controls||RSVP/PIN access code entry and optional participant screening|
|Onsite support||Options for multimedia support, on-site/studio video production; content creation, editing, and hosting|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between web conferencing and webcasting?
- Web conferencing is ideal for meetings that require some level of two-way communication.
- Webcasting is a live or on-demand audio or video presentation streamed in one direction over the internet. It is ideal for larger audiences.
- Can you accommodate a small but very important CEO meeting?
Our conferencing specialists are on standby to support the smallest to the largest events.
- How does pricing work?
Customers can purchase AT&T Event Conferencing services under a cost per minute (CPM) model plus any high touch features desired. AT&T WebCasting can be purchased in participant tiers or via a license-based model for heavy users.
- What is the conference meeting capacity?
- Audio—4,000 participants
- Web—3,000 participants
- Audio and web combined—6,000 participants (3,000 audio + 3,000 web)—note: web can be extended to 10,000 participants with certain service options
- WebCasting—40,000 participants
- What’s included with event conferencing services?
Audio and web conferencing and webcasting. Optional high touch features including moderator/producer, meeting recordings, replay and transcription services and a host of other features to support all your conference needs.
- How does this service work?
Customers call an AT&T reservation center and/or utilize an online form to reserve each conferencing event. Services include pre-event planning, event moderation and management, post event debriefing, participant count reporting and more.
Explore more about AT&T Event Conferencing
Speak to a sales rep
Request a follow-up
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Business so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!
This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee for AT&T.