AT&T Visual Network Analytics
Business insights into the health of your call journeys and contact center environment
Pinpoint Causes of Caller Friction
Get an end-to-end perspective of the customer contact experience
|Highly secure data platform||End-to-end data transport encryption|
|Call path visualization||Provides visual view into end-to-end call path across platforms to help provide deep insights into customer call journey|
|Platform integration||“Stitches” together AT&T call detail records with customer data sources from premises and 3rd party infrastructures|
|Enterprise platform solution||Integrates voice, contact center, and enterprise management platforms|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there any requirements?
You must have AT&T toll-free services and a dedicated circuit to an AT&T data center for secure file transfers.
- What are the key reporting capabilities?
- Inbound call leg details for each business location/line of business
- Location delta analysis: Highlights changes in category, component, and relationship of each call or call group
- Interval reports provide call summary by DNIS, dropped, completed, and abandoned calls, with Trend visualization
Speak to a sales rep
Request a follow-up
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Business so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!
This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee for AT&T.