Features & Options
We bring solutions to support your changing business needs
Can you support non-standard Mobility and IoT projects?
Absolutely. AT&T offers a robust portfolio of ‘standard solutions’, if these don’t solve the business problem Network Integration (NI) can augment standard offers or provide custom solutions to support domestic or global requirements.
Do you offer Mobility Consulting Services?
AT&T offers a wide variety of consulting services starting with reviewing your mobile solution goals. We will focus on a detailed understanding of the existing and desired mobility solution process that is right for your company. Some of the areas of concentration:
· Project scope and cost estimate
· Mobility assessment report reflecting findings and recommendations
· Mobility “User Acceptance Policy” or “Usage Policy” for users to sign
· Communication plan (internal users, managers, support teams)
What factors distinguish AT&T NI Mobility from your competitors' solutions?
Our expertise and methodologies distinguish AT&T NI Mobility from our competitors' solutions. Our certified mobility experts have many years of experience deploying large solutions with great success.
Can you support both Domestic and MOW deals?
AT&T NI Mobility can support domestic and most of world opportunities. We can contract and invoice in USD or MOW in local currencies.
Are you able to provide more than just network connectivity?
AT&T can support your entire solution, we can leverage traditional Mobility and IoT Networks as well as Wi-Fi, BLE and 5G. We can support Hardware, Software, Applications, and end-to-end Lifecycle Management.
Are there limitations on the Hardware or Applications supported?
AT&T offers a wide variety of stocked and non-stocked hardware. AT&T is agnostic as to device selection, we focus on the best equipment based on requirements. AT&T can deliver standard applications, 3rd party applications or in many cases help develop a client specific application.
My Customer owns various assets in the field and on premise which would benefit from location tracking as basic requirement however, they would like to track additional variables such as temperature, movement, mechanical diagnostics, fluid levels... can you solve this challenge?
Network Integration works with a variety of EOM and third-party equipment providers to provide asset tracking equipment to fits the needs of various applications. There are several form factors of equipment, dependent on the location of the asset, environmental conditions, mechanical nature of asset and the types of data required to remote manage and maintain an asset. Its best to review the basis use case with your NI representative to determine optimal solution fit.
My customer would like to obtain reporting on remote assets in the field. There are various equipment choices however, we need to understand how the data can be passed from the device to data base for remote diagnostics, management reporting?
AT&T offers several Cloud based platforms to provide customer with web-based portal and view into all endpoints connected to our network. These Platforms offer different options depending on complexity and nature of reporting required by customer requirements. AT&T also provides web based tools for customer to develop custom portals using pre-defined API’s. This process requires in house customization and ongoing maintenance from customer. AT&T can also offer professional services as integrator between equipment and cloud-based platforms. Its best to review customer requirements with NI representative to determine optimum approach for the Customer.
Please refer to this link for detailed information on IOT solutions and case examples AT&T supports.
Does AT&T offer a bundled Mobility as a Service solution, what scopes and values does it include and how does AT&T’s offer distinguish from the competition?
Yes, AT&T offers an integrated Mobility-as-a Service (MaaS) solution where the mobile devices (Apple iPhone, Samsung, and LG) are integrated with peripheral equipment (such as Mobile POS, screen protector, custom case, and head set), professional services, advance exchange, extended warranty, project management, and mobility service plan. The solution is provided as a bundle, with an easy to procure, easy to consume monthly payment competitive price structure. This solution is particularly suited for Air Lines Companies that offer inflight payment transactions for selling food, beverages, and other goods, retail stores, and general corporate environments.
AT&T differentiates itself from all other competitors by offering custom “bundle” as needed that meet all the Customer’s needs. We benefit the customer by providing the value of our bundled offer, the technical expertise of managing large complex projects, and our competitive bundled pricing with competitive mobility rate and data plans. All is supported with our professional Consulting Services to aid in business process improvement, future proofing solutions and interoperability of various hardware components, 24/7 Help Desk for deployment. Our Deployment Services provides customers with
· On-line Ordering Portal and Asset Management Portal
· Advanced Exchange and Repair Services
· Device refresh after a service period determined by the customer
The solution is scalable – easy for the Customer to order more bundles and to grow into other areas of the Customer’s enterprise
A key component of the Mobility-as-a-Service offer bundle is that the Customer does not hold title to any hardware. AT&T has responsibility and liability for the entire solution.
As the MaaS provider, AT&T has eliminated the Customer’s up-front costs as well as the risks associated with failures of the mobile devices by providing an integrated solution that is supported 24/7 – which matches the Customer’s 24/7 needs. AT&T’s unique ability to offer the Refresh allows the Customer to upgrade their devices, including future support such as Help Desk, under a predict-able single Monthly Recurring Charge.
Does AT&T offer a Business Continuity Primary or Back-up Service solution, what scopes and values does it include and how does AT&T’s offer distinguish from the competition?
Yes, AT&T offers an integrated Business Continuity Service solution where the Wireless WAN devices (Cradlepoint, Sierra Wireless, Accelerated Concept, Meraki) are integrated with peripheral equipment (such as Mobile POS, ATMs, Kiosks, Wi-Fi APs, Digital Signage, Branch locations), professional services, network management, extended warranty, project management, and mobility service plans. The solution can be provided as a bundle, with an easy to procure, easy to consume monthly payment competitive price structure. This solution is particularly suited for Enterprise that are in need of pervasive broadband and/or Cellular LTE connectivity, and software extensibility for fixed and pop-up retail locations, restaurants, offices, first responders, mass transit, mobile health and more.
AT&T differentiates itself from all other competitors by offering custom “bundle” as needed that meet all the Customer’s needs. We benefit the customer by providing the value of our bundled offer, the technical expertise of managing large complex projects, and our competitive bundled pricing with competitive mobility rate and data plans. All is supported with our professional Services to aid in business process improvement, future proofing solutions and interoperability of various hardware components, 24/7 Help Desk for deployment.
The solution is scalable – easy for the Customer to order more bundles and to grow into other areas of the Customer’s enterprise
As the Business Continuity provider, AT&T has provided a solution that can be customized either by eliminating the Customer’s significant up-front costs and/or enabling last mile path diversity, and reducing cost. by providing an integrated managed solution.
Does AT&T offer products and services to help retailers comply with the Food Safety Modernization Act for food safety temperature monitoring?
Yes, AT&T offers a complete portfolio of products/services that address local, state and federal food safety temperature monitoring requirements. The service is typically sold “as a Service” and includes all components from hardware, software, monitoring, integration, cloud management and installation. Some of the benefits include decrease food spoilage, automation of federal and state temperature monitoring compliance and optimized resource allocation of employees and assets.
Does AT&T offer product and services to help healthcare facilities and drug stores monitor the temperature of refrigeration of temperature sensitive medication throughout the entire supply chain?
Yes, AT&T offers a complete portfolio of products/services that address pharmaceutical industry temperature monitoring requirements. The service is typically sold “as a Service” and includes all components from hardware, software, monitoring, integration, cloud management and installation. Some of the benefits include decrease prescription spoilage, automation of temperature monitoring compliance and optimized resource allocation of employees and assets.
Does AT&T offer a POTS Replacement solution, what scopes and values does it include and how does AT&T’s offer distinguish from the competition?
Cutting the Landline - Plain-Old-Telephone Line Service (POTS-in-a-BOX)
POTs in a Box is an AT&T cellular-powered substitute for direct replacement of Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) lines - including capability for transmission of voice, FAX, alarm, analog data, ring-down, Contact ID for fire alarms, emergency lines and E-911. This simple advancement enables legacy analog wireline in-band voice (currently connected to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) to be carried over AT&T’s LTE Cellular Data Network. Simple, cost-effective, plug-n-play installation. The CDS-9070 (POTs in a BOX) is also a full featured LTE Router and can be used for business continuity.
The Scope – Future PSTN Sunset Upgrades & Return on Investment Now
Approximately 125 million landlines connect devices necessary for daily life, commerce, and safety. Systems such as electrical transformer stations, security alarm panels, commercial HVAC, POS (point-of-sale) terminals, ATMs, traffic control systems, elevator emergency phones, and virtually every aspect of our infrastructure is connected by a POTS line. POTS is everywhere.
FAX transmission, Burglar and Fire Alarm transmission, Ring-Down line circuit (Autodial), Elevator, Paging, Taxi phone line, Apartment Call Box, Gate Access, Analog M2M, Legacy Analog Modem support, Utility Automatic Meter reading, Point of Sale terminal line, Vending machine communication, ATM machines data line, Telemetry command and control, SMB Router/Gateway, High speed 4G/LTE Internet access, and Wireless access via Wi-Fi.
ROI - Save Business $$ (Contact AT&T for ROI Calculation)
Customers are seeing significant savings over what they’re spending today on POTs lines. POTs in the BOX is rapidly deployed making it easy open new locations, move, and/or put up temporary locations.
AT&T’s offer distinguish from the competition
· AT&T provides complete solution nationwide
· Reduction of cost up to 40%
· Cloud IP PBX that supports Legacy and IP Equipment
· Network visibility, control, management & reporting
· Granular control at store and corporate IT level of voice communication
· Allows for staged soft roll-out to work with existing designs & contract constraints
What is Mobile Device Deployment and Lifecycle services?
It is a set of logistics management solutions that supports the procurement, configuration, delivery, and support of wireless devices and accessories. Mobile Device Deployment and Lifecycle Services provides the expertise necessary to create, deploy, and support hardware-based enterprise mobility solutions.
Enterprises face increasing challenges to provide and maintain mobile devices that span operating systems and carriers. Mobile Device Deployment and Lifecycle Services enable you to offload these activities to our teams of specialists. These teams have the necessary resources, systems, and procedures in place to handle this work. As a result, you can focus on mission-critical projects without compromising your ability to support multi-carrier and multi-vendor mobile environments.
Lifecycle services is part of our larger Network Integration (NI) portfolio. The Mobile Device Services addresses project management, strategy consulting, mobility management services, and mobile application development. This unique portfolio arrangement provides you with access to complementary solutions and true end-to-end service from a single source.
How does Mobile Device selection and procurement work?
The AT&T team will assist the customer in recommending the right mobile device for the given application and business process workflow, provide demo evaluations units, and assist in testing or further evaluation. We will establish an ordering process, requirements and approvals as needed and determine the work flow internally and then to AT&T.
What are some of the features and functions of Mobile Device & Lifecycle Services?
- Staging and Kitting—provides procurement and configuration of your new mobile devices. Activities include activating devices on the desired network (regardless of the carrier), loading applications on the devices, configuring Mobile Device Management (MDM) software, defining Wi-Fi connection options and enabling mobile access to emails. As a result, you save time and resources by providing your users with ready-to-use devices right out of the box.
- Advanced Exchange—enables expedited replacement with 24-hour turnaround for replacing damaged, lost, or stolen devices. We provide the replacement from a shared spares pool for AT&T cataloged equipment. Non-AT&T cataloged equipment replacement requires you to pre-purchase devices which we store in a highly secure AT&T staging facility. For each device, we maintain a copy of the image configuration. As a result, we help you protect your device investments, quickly replace devices, and minimize downtime.
- Extended Device Warranty—covers physical, accidental, water damage, and integrated battery failures that arise from normal use of the devices. In addition, term options feature no deductible and no repair limits. As a result, you receive a greater level of protection than standard warranties provide, and you can better protect device investments, replace damaged equipment, and minimize downtime.
- On-Site Deployment—offers white glove service to provide onsite expertise to facilitate your custom deployment plan. Functions might include local device distribution, Operating system (OS) specific support, service activation, porting of mobile numbers and contact information, live or video-based training, and device salvage collection. As a result, we help you ease organizational transition to new technologies.
- Buyback and Recycle Options—offers a highly secure program to help ensure proper disposal and destruction of potentially sensitive information on out-of-service mobile devices. In addition, the program offers you buyback credits for recycled equipment. As a result, we help you offset costs of future upgrades and services and provide a highly secure, environmentally responsible method for handling old mobile equipment.
- Tier 1 Helpdesk Support—provides a mobility helpdesk that supports users with issues regarding hardware, accessories, and operating systems. For example, Tier 1 support submits Advanced Exchange claims on behalf of end users. In addition, we assist your administrators with mobile device management for any registered device. As a result, you can reduce your in-house technical staff's burden of providing front-line support to mobile users.
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)—offers optional complementary services that provide software tools that can enable you to manage and support mobile devices with high security. MDM centralizes your control interface and enables you to distribute applications, configure settings, enforce policies, and remotely wipe data. As a result, MDM helps to optimize the performance of your mobile communications platform while potentially reducing cost, risk, and downtime.
What are the Project Manager’s responsibilities for Mobile Deployment & Lifecycle Services?
They will coordinate all project tasks and resources and manage the project within scope, report progress against the project plan, record variances/deviations, resolve issues, acquire scope change approvals, monitor budget, document, and report status, facilitate project acceptance, and provide proof of concept user training.
What is Mobile Device Management and Remote Manager Services?
Enables the AT&T team to remotely manage, support, track, monitor and secure our customers’ mobile devices by providing the following activities based on our customers’ needs.
· Daily monitoring of devices, ensuring compliance and alerts are prepared and triggered
· for violations
· Work with users to remain or get back into compliance with corporate standards
· Manage – Provision, configure, and control mobile devices
· Support – Efficient remote control and helpdesk tools for real time support
· Enroll new users, terminate users access and properly configure devices
· For terminated employee devices, ensure service is terminated or suspended to save the company money and update inventory on inventory management portal
· Track – Locate and track devices anywhere in the world (real time or historically)
· Monitor – Proactive alerts and audit reports on device status for policy compliance
· White list or Black list sites and apps configured
· Group policy configuration and maintenance/updates
· Secure – Encrypt data, authenticate corporate access, restrict features, and lockdown devices
· Maintenance – ensure applications and OS’s are kept up to date with the proper approved versions, group policy participation and assignment accuracy
What Help Desk support is offered?
AT&T’s dedicated highly experienced technical support team is available for all hardware, software, application and wireless carrier technical support requests. Deliverables include:
· Live North America based personnel available 8AM – 8PM EST, M-F (excluding holidays) with 24x7 service available
· Technical support will utilize MDM (Mobile Device Management) tools to remotely log in and troubleshoot devices (where applicable)
· Hardware and software troubleshooting included
· Technical support rep will troubleshoot issue down to customer’s application level
· Provide help desk support for users that have connectivity issues, user issues, lost or
· stolen devices
· 1-hour response time SLA (Service Level Agreement)
AT&T’s help desk support can be highly customized to meet the needs of our customers. If there are customer owned applications or specific areas of focus AT&T will dedicate trained resources specifically for those requests.
What is THE MOBILE BUNDLE and what is covered?
It’s an all-in-one solution for our customers deploying more than 30 devices. It’s a military grade case, shell shock screen protector and a 3 year never pay guarantee limited warranty for repairs. The Limited Warranty shall protect the Device from “Accidental Device Damage”, which is damage that occurs to the Device during normal use resulting from the failure of The MOBILE BUNDLE to protect the Device.
Repairs covered with THE MOBILE BUNDLE?
d. Charger Ports
g. Headphone Jack
h. Rapture® case
i. Shell Shock® tempered glass
What is not covered with THE MOBILE BUNDLE?
This Limited Warranty does not apply to: (a) water damage; (b) Device repairs that are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty or are a result of a recall, regardless of the manufacturer’s ability to pay for such repairs; (c) cleaning; periodic checkups; preventive maintenance; (d) any and all pre-existing conditions that occur prior to the Term of the Limited Warranty; (e) damage from abuse, misuse, mishandling, or introduction of foreign objects into the Device; (f) unauthorized modifications or alterations to the Device; (g) failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions; (h) third party actions; (i) fire; (j) theft; (k) insects or animals; (l) exposure to weather; windstorm; sand; dirt; hail; earthquake; flood; water; (m) acts of God or consequential loss of any nature; (n) loss or damage caused by war; invasion; act of foreign enemy; hostilities; civil war; rebellion; riot; strike; labor disturbance; lockout; or civil commotion; (o) incidental, consequential or secondary damages or delay in rendering service; (p) loss of use during the period that the Device is at an authorized service center or awaiting parts; (q) non-functional or aesthetic parts including but not limited to plastic parts, scratches, peeling and dents; (r) unauthorized repairs and/or parts; (s) accessories used in conjunction with a Device; (t) any issues relating to the software of the Device; (u) any other loss other than Accidental Device Damage; (v) service where no problem can be found; (w) Device breakage that is not reported during the Term; (x) additional exclusions specific to the Device; and (y) any damage that occurs when both elements of The MOBILE BUNDLE were not being used at the same time.
Speak to a sales rep
Request a follow-up
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Business so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!
This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee for AT&T.