Security with AT&T VPN
- Traffic is separated using MPLS
- Traffic never touches the internet
- Not susceptible to DDoS attacks
- Data doesn't co-mingle with the internet
- VPNs are isolated and protected from other customer VPNs
- Only customer end-points can communicate with each other
- Bandwidth up to 100Gbps
- Reduced packet overhead = faster performance
- Drives simple, highly reliable solution
Integrated local internet
Integrated VPN and internet connectivity using a single ethernet access circuit
The new VPN
- Static or dynamic VLAN bandwidth allocation
- Aggregation of dedicated Internet and MPLS VPN
- No need to install separate Internet and VPN services
- Simplified contracting and billing
Learn how AT&T VPN can benefit your business
*Frost & Sullivan 2018 United States MPLS VPN Services Market Leadership Award
Learn more about VPN
What are the AT&T VPN standard features?
Includes Class of Service (CoS), multiple VPNs, multi-port (second VLAN on same Ethernet access to Internet), award winning customer portal, eBilling, and eOrdering options.
What are some optional features with AT&T VPN?
Diversity, managed router, route groups, hub and spoke, wireless backup, and remote access.
What does the VPN Value Bundle include?
The VPN Value Bundle is a cost-effective integrated solution that provides up to 1 Gbps of bandwidth along with wireless data backup, VoIP calling, and Managed Security Services. It has one integrated contract and a single, easy-to-read bill.
What is an MPLS VPN?
An MPLS VPN uses multiprotocol label switching (MPLS) to create a virtual private network (VPN). MPLS VPN is a flexible method to transport and route several types of network traffic using a private MPLS backbone. AT&T VPN is an MPLS VPN.
Talk to a business expert
AT&T business experts are available M - F 7am - 7pm CT
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Business so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!
This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee for AT&T.