Telehealth and remote patient monitoring
Enhance the patient experience, improve care
Enhanced patient experience
- Vital signs are easily recorded via Bluetooth Low Energy medical devices or manual inputs.
- Patients can manage their daily medications and set medication reminders.
- Medication reminders help keep patients compliant with their care plans.
- Video calls, photo sharing, and in-app messaging enable remote care.
- Daily nutrition information is tracked through simple barcode scans or patient inputs.
- All health information is securely shared with clinicians for remote viewing
Improved clinical operations
- Review patient vitals and health data remotely.
- Message patients securely from the portal.
- Conduct two-way video and audio calls with patients, with photo sharing from patient to provider.
- Customize settings for threshold breaches of vital signs.
- Set automatic timers to record time spent on patient data review and patient interaction.
- Adhere to HIPAA security and privacy requirements
Improved engagement with loved ones and family members
- View streaming and historical readings of patient vital signs.
- View loved one’s daily nutrition to monitor for healthy nutrition and make modifications as needed to meet weight loss and health goals.
- Set medication reminders to be pushed directly to the app.
- Send messages to the app for gentle reminders of doctors’ appointments, prescription information, or vital signs readings.
Full-featured platform, AT&T connectivity
Telehealth and RPM end-to-end solution: helping improve healthcare outcomes
|Virtual care platform||Bring care to the home with the ability to provide virtual care and track vitals such as temperature, blood pressure, etc.|
|Mobile connectivity from AT&T||A highly reliable mobile connection with highly secure messaging|
|Tablets and devices||Enable the RPM platform by providing a tablet from AT&T with every RPM kit to monitor patient vitals and connect peripherals via Bluetooth|
|Staging and kitting||Easy setup for providers and offers a great patient experience|
|Premier Platform||Utilize Premier to manage SIM provisioning and billing control|
|AT&T Business Consulting||Expertise for integrating with EMR and other platforms|
Talk to an AT&T Business expert
Monday - Friday, 7am - 7pm CT
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Business so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!
This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee for AT&T.