Free 90-day offer of Webex Meetings with AT&T for new Webex customers in healthcare and critical infrastructure/essential industries
* LMTD Time Offer subject to approval by Cisco; new Webex Cust only; offer agmt req’d; 1 URL site per 1000 Host accts; VoC, Toll dial-In, and U.S. Call Me Audio Conf. only; Service discon. 30 days after offer exp. w/o 12-mo agmt. See full details below.
|Access to the entire Webex suite of products
|Full featured meetings||
|Administration and Support||
|Custom offer site||
Additional offer details:
- No minimum license requirement
- 90 day duration
Offer agreement is required for free period. To maintain service, beyond the 90-day offer period, Customer must convert to a 12-month paid subscription, within 30 days after the end of the offer expiration date.
* Offer from AT&T valid through 5/31/2020
For existing Webex Meetings with AT&T customers with Enterprise Agreement and Active User subscriptions:
- A 90-day grace for annual true forward calculations
For existing Webex Meetings with AT&T customers with Named User subscriptions:
- The ability to expand license count by 20% for a 90-day period
Webex Meeting with AT&T
- Webex Meetings with AT&T is a global, cloud-based, highly secure web, audio, and video conferencing solution with content sharing so you can have more productive meetings.
- Webex Teams with AT&T lets teams collaborate using tools such as content sharing, chat, and white boarding.
- Webex Training is designed for online training and e-learning applications delivered over the web.
- Webex Events combines interactive meeting capabilities such as the sharing of documents, applications and desktops with pre and post program campaign management.
- Webex Support allows for real-time support and customer service, helping decrease costs while increasing your support team’s productivity.
Speak to a sales rep
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Business so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!
This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee for AT&T.