Cloud Content Management
Fragmented content storage and limited sharing capabilities can hurt collaboration. Box from AT&T allows you to access and manage your content from virtually anywhere. It’s a simple, highly secure, cloud file sharing and storage solution.
Box from AT&T
Content management can be a challenge
- Users need to collaborate across every team
- Content strategies are fragmented between multiple tools
- New security threats continue to emerge
- Businesses need to innovate, while at the same time ensuring they are industry compliant
The simple and secure way to bring all of your people, information and applications together. [1:46]
One platform that manages all your content
- Enables collaboration and process across the extended enterprise
- Is designed for the needs of users, developers, and IT
- Enhances security and compliance for nearly every industry and geography
- Integrates with the apps you already work in
Box from AT&T with AT&T NetBond Integration
- Helps reduce latency and increase application performance
- Protects your traffic against the risks of DDoS attacks and other common cyber threats because it bypasses the Internet altogether
- Gives you the performance and security of a private network with the efficiency and flexibility of the Box from AT&T platform
Move to the cloud with confidence
Now businesses can move to the cloud with confidence–simply, securely, and with high performance.
- Use a web browser or native mobile app to view, download, and edit files
- Find the file or folder you need with the full-text search engine
- Access and view files on-the-go with compatible mobile devices
- Sync Box from AT&T folders to your desktop for offline access
- Upload files from your PC or from compatible mobile devices
- Create a shared workspace and easily invite both co-workers and external partners
- Share folders and large files with a simple link
- Work on the same version of the file
- Receive email alerts when people upload, download, or update files
- Create and organize multiple layers of folders with various levels of user permissions
Connect and engage
READY TO BUY?
Call us about Cloud Services for your business.
We can help with your payment, billing, repair, or account questions.
Access help now
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Enterprise so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee for AT&T.