Samsung Knox Mobile Enrollment
Add a few or thousands of Samsung devices to your enterprise at once, without having to manually configure each one. With Samsung Knox Mobile Enrollment, your devices are highly secure the when activated with your MDM enterprise controls and apps loaded.Sign up
How Knox Mobile Enrollment works
- Purchase and install a mobile device management solution from an Enterprise Mobility Management (EEM) provider or reseller*.
- Enroll in the Knox Mobile Enrollment program for Samsung devices.
- Configure network and device software security settings.
- Sign up for device management support online and AT&T will claim all your devices and automatically enroll them in Knox Mobile Enrollment.
- Purchase any supported Samsung device (running Knox 2.4 or higher).
- Log in to AT&T device management portal for status of your enrolled devices.
- On first boot, devices will check for enterprise configuration and automatically configure themselves based on their assigned profiles. The user gets a device that is set up, highly secure, and ready for work right out of the box.
*AT&T offers a comprehensive portfolio of Enterprise Mobility Management solutions to help manage and secure mobile devices, applications, and content. We work closely with leading vendors such as VMware, IBM, and MobileIron to help safeguard today's workforce which is increasingly connected while on the move.
Speak to a sales rep
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Business so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!
This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee for AT&T.