Asset tracking helps keep valuable equipment safe
But what exactly is asset tracking and how can businesses use IoT and GPS monitoring to streamline operations and supply chains while keeping assets safe from loss, theft and unauthorized use?
What is AT&T Fleet Complete?
Near real-time tracking combined with detailed, intuitive reporting and auditing allows companies to:
What is AT&T Fleet Complete with Asset Tracker?
How does AT&T Fleet Complete help businesses protect valuable equipment?
Available anywhere with an internet connection, asset managers can check humidity, temperature, light exposure and impact status while alerts can be set for assets that move or leave a designated area—ensuring that equipment doesn’t get lost, stolen or used inappropriately.
What are the benefits of asset tracking?
What other use cases are there for AT&T Asset Tracker?
- Business can use AT&T Fleet Complete with Asset Tracker to monitor freight and packages whether in route or upon arrival.
- Construction companies can route heavy equipment to the appropriate job site and help ensure its safety and security while stored on site.
- Manufacturers can track supply chains to ensure raw material pipelines keep operations moving smoothly.
- Fleet managers can track vehicles and drivers for efficient routing.
- Companies can also use asset tracking software to track returned products, remanufacturing cores, and rentals.
- And virtually any business with a large number of assets deployed in the field can automate daily inventory processes, streamlining previously manual tasks.
Is GPS asset tracking really worth it?
The best time to invest in asset tracking is the moment a company obtains a second vehicle or asset. Rolling out asset tracking at this early stage allows companies to scale their solution on-demand as their operations grow—adding assets and features as they are needed in a cost-efficient and manageable manner. Packages start at $1 per vehicle per day, are built to address a company’s unique GPS asset tracking management needs and come with a one-year warranty.
The bottom line
- AT&T Fleet Complete with Asset Tracker uses advanced GPS tracking software and IoT devices to track assets in near real-time, allowing managers to see all corporate assets on an interactive map.
- Asset location tracking and management prevents loss or theft, ensures correct operation and maintenance, and optimizes asset performance—giving workers what they need to complete projects on time and under budget.
- AT&T Fleet Complete customers report an ROI within two to five months, making it easy to make the decision to roll out an asset tracking and management solution today.
Reliable tracking solutions
Track and manage your fleet and assets
Improves visibility into fleet ops for vehicle location and performance status.
Provide location and status updates for connected mobile assets of all types
**Includes hardware and 1MB of connectivity. Excludes taxes and fees. Terms and conditions may apply.