Business Ethernet Services: Familiar Technology, Adaptable for the Future
Today's applications require both flexible bandwidth and high availability to operate at peak performance. Already integrated extensively within LAN architectures, Ethernet can be an excellent choice for metro area data transport and wide area interconnection.
Ethernet services are built on stable, established technology to connect your staff with applications, data, partners, customers and coworkers. Ethernet provides a solid foundation that supports today’s voice, video, data and communications applications, but is flexible enough to accommodate technologies you add to meet tomorrow's demands. As a flexible, high bandwidth networking technology, Business Ethernet delivers numerous advantages:
- Leverages existing equipment investments
- Easily interconnects local or wide area networks
- May be used as a stand alone network solution or as an access option
- Is available at very high speeds to support demanding applications
Prepare for the future with Ethernet services
Ethernet can scale easily to support new technologies and has the flexibility to adapt to changes in your network. It allows you to increase or decrease bandwidth, add locations, consolidate your traffic onto one network and provide additional security without significant capital investments.
Best Carrier Ethernet Business Application
MEF Awards AT&T for providing an innovative Business Ethernet solution for the City of Rohnert Park.
Business Ethernet services can accommodate a wide range of business applications, such as:
- Distance Learning
- Medical Imaging
- Data and Call Center Connectivity
Flexible Ethernet options support diverse network needs
Ethernet services from AT&T offer many choices to meet your business needs. Multiple services can work together to form a hybrid network that includes multiple diverse elements:
All Ethernet Resources
- AT&T Applications Performance Management [Service Brochure]
Applications Performance Management enables your business to run more efficiently every day so you can have a more leaner network.
- Connect with Ethernet [Service Brochure]
AT&T Ethernet Services are available in several configurations and bandwidths and are an easy choice for your data networking needs. This easy to carry brochure explains the differences between service types along with diagrams and a matrix.
- Move Beyond Your LAN with Ethernet Services [Video, 3:08]
Ethernet is common to many Local Area Networks and growing in popularity in Metropolitan and Wide Area Networks. In addition to being familiar and easy to use, it is versatile and can be configured several ways and is widely available. Watch this short video and see why Ethernet is such a fast growing technology and how you can incorporate it into your network.
- On-Demand Webinar: Getting 'IT' All Together with Network Sourcing [Presentation]
There are greater organizational goals. And then there's your own plans for application deployment and network management. So how can you most efficiently align them?
- On-Demand Webinar: The New WAN - Simplified with Network Sourcing [Presentation]
Advanced communication technologies aren’t getting any simpler. How are the growing majority of Multinational Corporations (MNCs) managing their WAN environment? Join us as we explore the shift to MPLS IP VPNs with LAN/WAN integration—and how more MNCs are managing the move with Network Sourcing.
- Is It True? If it Ain't Broke, Don't Fix It [Audio]
Catch up on the latest discussion from this recent webinar: “MPLS WANs – The gateway to advanced applications” Webinar. In this podcast, AT&T and Forrester will answer questions about the consequences of maintaining legacy networks and not migrating to MPLS.
- On-Demand Webinar: Covering all the Bases - Security and MPLS Networks [Presentation]
Explore the strategies enterprises are adopting to safeguard their systems and data. Originally recorded on July 18, 2012.
- On-Demand: MPLS WANs - The gateway to advanced applications [Presentation]
MPLS is quickly earning a reputation as the technology of choice for multinational companies looking to connect disparate global locations with virtually anytime, anywhere, any device access to critical business applications and data. Join us for our live webinar on 6.26.12 and learn why so many multinational firms are embracing MPLS IP WANs.
- On-Demand Webinar: VPN Service Choices - Ethernet, IP VPN... or Both? [Presentation]
When is it best to choose a network-based IP VPN solution, an Ethernet WAN solution, or even a hybrid model? In this upcoming webinar, AT&T and IDC will analyze recent trends and business drivers that are propelling enterprises toward these services—and the types of applications and vertical segments that are leading the way.
- Need VPLS in Your Network? Get OPT-E-WAN? [Audio, 8:13]
Routing flexibility, control and access to any location on the network… the benefits of VPLS are numerous. But is it right for your enterprise's current needs?
- Enterprise Broadband Access: What's Your Choice? [White Paper]
Across industries, geographies and companies of all sizes, the push is to raise the reach, reliability and quality of broadband access to the Internet.
- Enabling High-Performance Data Services with Ethernet WAN and IP VPN [White Paper]
Two great technologies - which one is for you? Learn about the key differences between Ethernet WAN and network-based IP VPN and decide which is best for your business.
- VPLS: The Switched Ethernet [White Paper]
Take a look at the network of the future.