Detect threats anywhere
USM Anywhere centralizes security monitoring of networks and devices in the cloud, on premises, and in remote locations, helping you to detect threats virtually anywhere.
How it works
Focus on actual threats, starting on day one
Smart, automated data collection & analysis
USM Anywhere automatically collects and analyzes data across your attack surface, helping you to quickly gain centralized security visibility without the complexity of multiple disparate security technologies.
Automated threat detection powered by AT&T Alien Labs
With threat intelligence provided by AT&T Alien Labs, USM Anywhere is updated automatically to stay on top of evolving and emerging threats, so your team can focus on responding to alerts.
Incident response orchestration with AlienApps
USM Anywhere supports a growing ecosystem of AlienApps, enabling you to orchestrate and automate actions towards other security technologies so you can respond to incidents quickly and easily.
Get multiple security capabilities in one unified platform
- Network asset discovery
- Software & services discovery
- AWS asset discovery
- Azure asset discovery
- SIEM event correlation, auto-prioritized alarms
- User activity monitoring
- 90 days of online, searchable events
- Cloud intrusion detection (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Network intrusion detection (NIDS)
- Host intrusion detection (HIDS)
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Forensics querying
- Automate & orchestrate response
- Notifications and ticketing
- Vulnerability scanning
- Cloud infrastructure assessment
- User & asset configuration
- Dark web monitoring
- Pre-built compliance reporting templates
- Pre-built event reporting templates
- Customizable views and dashboards
- Log storage
AT&T Cybersecurity is trusted and verified
AT&T Cybersecurity makes compliance a top priority for your organization and for ours. We have adopted the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF), aligning our security controls and processes with industry-proven security best practices. We use our own USM platform to demonstrate and maintain compliance, working with third-party auditors to regularly test our systems, controls, and processes.
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Business so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!
This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee for AT&T.