The connected guest
Today’s diners and foodies expect to connect to the Internet wherever they eat. Studies show that Wi-Fi availability affects consumer behavior and can play a big role in where they choose to do business.
For restaurants, patrons who want to stay connected to work or friends during meals will make a point to pick a place to eat that offers complimentary Wi-Fi. But Wi-Fi doesn’t just beneﬁt the consumer, it can also lead to deeper customer relationships and support new delivery and service concepts.
"Restaurant guests don’t just want complimentary Wi-Fi. They expect it."
Introducing AT&T Business Wi-Fi
AT&T Business Wi-Fi lets you provide wireless Internet access for both guests and employees. Our highly secure solution keeps public and private traffic separate, prioritizing your back-office traffic. It’s a design that lets you meet your business objectives and also satisfy consumer demand.
It adds value for marketing and management
AT&T Business Wi-Fi can help with your marketing efforts. Promote your restaurant’s brand and the value of complimentary Wi-Fi to guests via an easy to develop, customized landing page.
Gain insight into how your guests use Wi-Fi
AT&T Business Wi-Fi provides a portal for access to centralized reporting. It shows you network status and anonymized, aggregated customer information in easy to read, graphical formats. Our Wi-Fi solution gives you valuable information that can help you engage with your guests and serve them better.
65% of consumers expect quick serve restaurants to provide complimentary Wi-Fi.
40% of eaters consider Wi-Fi a “very important” consideration in choosing a restaurant.
Scale easily for highly secure connections
Need to integrate private and public Wi-Fi networks with a highly secure IPsec VPN for remote locations? AT&T Multiservice VPN gives you the capability to enable private applications over a highly secure network to meet your business needs. And, the Wi-Fi network equipment delivers both the Wi-Fi connection and the IPsec capability in one access point.
It’s easy to deploy
Professional and self-installation options are available, based on your needs. Select from three ﬂexible management options for equipment and services. If you prefer a capex model, you can purchase the equipment, and AT&T will manage it at a reduced monthly fee per access point.
AT&T Business Wi-Fi beneﬁts
- Show your guests you understand their need to stay connected
- Deliver a stress free dining experience where work can be ﬁnished
- Secure a competitive advantage over other restaurants
- Attract new customers
- Improve efficiency for back-office operations
- Enable innovative forms of service delivery like “Line Busting”
- Enable digital signage and third-party telemetry to monitor performance and improve efficiency
- Support a home-away-from home experience, driving daypart traffic and increasing revenue
AT&T Business Wi-Fi features
- Multiple access points
- Wi-Fi coverage for your entire dining area and back of house
- Two public networks: “att-wiﬁ” and your own branded network name
- Highly secure back-office network
- Scalable model – install in a few or thousands of locations
- Professional or self-installation
- Three ﬂexible management options
- 24/7 technical and network support
- Customizable connection pages
- URL ﬁltering
- Centralized management and reporting
- Compatibility with any Internet provider
- Perfect complement for DIRECTV
AT&T is a preeminent provider of Wi-Fi services, delivering highly reliable and scalable connectivity, with 24/7 support for both your end users and your employees. We can handle a variety of deployment types and support a wide array of applications. We’ll take care of everything from network design to installation.
Get the high-quality service you want, from a company you trust. AT&T.