Broadband VPN Solutions
A versatile way to connect locations together with high speed Internet
Broadband VPN service connects two or more locations using high speed Internet access.
The difference between MPLS VPN and Broadband is simple. MPLS is the high-end technology you choose if you run software applications that have low tolerance for latency (data delay), like video and voice. If you run applications that aren’t latency-sensitive, setting up a VPN over broadband Internet connection can be a great solution.
These Broadband solutions may make sense for you:
- AT&T Network-based IP Remote Access
- AT&T Virtual Tunneling Services
Stream large amounts of data
Simplicity, performance, and redundancy
Choose AT&T as your Broadband Internet Services Provider, and:
- Enjoy a single point of contact for your business' connectivity needs
- Access the Internet and your Intranet
- Transfer large amounts of data
- Provide access to remote workers
- Select speed options and configurations
Rely on AT&T for Broadband
Networking on a global scale
Trusted expertise. Global resources. Incredible scalability. AT&T supports your specific needs. In way that’s good for your bottom line.
Assessment and design of your Broadband VPN solution
Management and maintenance of the network
Service level agreements that lead the industry