Land Mobile Radio (LMR) LTE Interoperability
Integrated managed solution
Increase capacity and enhance coverage
AT&T is pleased to introduce Land Mobile Radio (LMR) LTE Interoperability – a totally integrated and managed carrier solution utilizing open IP-based standards - that offers a simple, reliable and scalable solution to connect and enhance an LMR network with AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk. LMR LTE Interoperability provides the right solution for today’s and tomorrow’s push-to-talk (PTT) communication needs.
Increases capacity by off-loading
Non-essential users can now be off-loaded to the AT&T network–freeing capacity and reducing congestion but without losing group communications.
Extends PTT service beyond the
PTT users on AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk enjoy seamless coverage across the AT&T network – extending an LMR network nationwide.
Provides a low-cost alternative for adding PTT services
Organizations can now eliminate the need for expensive new radios and deploy PTT service on existing iOS or Android smartphones.
Offers broadband data overlay and network redundancy
AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk can be utilized not only as an overlay broadband data network but also as a redundant network in the event of a LMR network outage.
Supports PTT integration with mobile applications
Utilizing a suite of APIs, AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk service can integrate directly into mobile public service apps and consoles.
Delivers fast cycle time to operational service
AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk has been
pre-integrated and tested with leading consoles and gateways and delivers fast implementation to operational service cycle time.
Features and integrations
Standard and advanced calling features
- Intergroup calling (Group to Group)
- Instant personal alert feature (LMR dispatcher to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk device)
- Talkgroup scanning (Both AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and Land Mobile Radio talkgroups)
Open standards support
- AT&T supports a wide array of open IP-based standards, including APCO Project 25 (P25), that provide customers with a variety of options for implementing LTE interoperability between an LMR system and the AT&T network.
- Radio over Internet Protocol (RoIP)
- Inter RF Subsystem Interface (ISSI)
- Console Subsystem Interface (CSSI)
AT&T solution set
- AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk (including client, device, accessories, service and APIs)
- AT&T Dynamic Traffic Management
- Wireline service for Interoperability (IP Backhaul)
- Interoperability gateway
- Third-party ecosystem start-up kits
- End-to-end managed network services
- End-to-end solution support
Connect and engage
Call us to discuss purchasing or to talk about the possibilities of Mobility Services.
Check here for other contact numbers or to find your representative.
Get help & support
Find answers to your payment, billing, repair or account questions.
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Enterprise so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee for AT&T.