Push-to-Talk Deployment Support
Smooth your transition to AT&T services
These professional services, delivered by AT&T Mobility Solutions Services, can help smooth your onboarding to AT&T Enhanced Push-To-Talk service and are complimentary to all qualified customers during 2018.
Basic services are now available at no charge to both new and upgrading customers purchasing fifty or more total PTT lines.
- Set-up, onboarding and training for the Corporate Administration Tool (CAT).
- Set-up, onboarding and training for the Integrated Dispatch Console (IDC). This includes device client operation (on feature phones, & smartphones and IDC operation on tablets).
- Project manage and coordinate deployment planning, number porting and device service activation with the customer and the AT&T account team.
Staging and kitting
Staging and kitting services are now available at no charge to both new and upgrading customers purchasing 100 or more total PTT lines.
- For qualified new or upgrade devices, including feature phones, smartphones, and tablets.
- Unbox and check devices for damage.
- Test devices for normal operation.
- Check and upgrade OS firmware (if needed).
- Charge device(s) to a minimum of 50%.
- Install of AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk device client and up to two additional applications, including an MDM client on smartphones only.
- Kit and ship devices per customer requirements (shipping costs not included).
Only those services listed in the service description details above apply to the promotion. The service value of the Enhanced Push-to-Talk Deployment Support program is $65 per line.
Additional data client installations, including a mobile device management client are options under Staging & Kitting and are available at no charge with a minimum purchase of 100 or more total PTT lines.
Custom Staging & Kitting services including special device configurations are available as a paid professional service outside of the Enhanced Push-to-Talk Deployment Support program. Your account team will work with Enterprise Mobility Integration to provide a proposal to address your specific requirements. No financial credit for Enhanced Push-to-Talk Deployment Support services may be applied to the cost of custom services.
For more information or to order these services, contact an AT&T representative.
Connect and engage
Call us to discuss purchasing or to talk about the possibilities of Mobility Services.
Check here for other contact numbers or to find your representative.
Get help & support
Find answers to your payment, billing, repair or account questions.
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Enterprise so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee for AT&T.