Land Mobile Radio Interoperability
Increase your coverage, capacity, and versatility
Expand your land mobile radio (LMR) network's capacity and mobility. AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk operates and integrates with multiple systems, helping you bridge the gap between your legacy LMR networks and fast wireless technology with high data capacity.
Connecting your LMR network with devices that have AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk helps you:
- Use 4G LTE devices, including smartphones and tablets, to expand your LMR coverage.
- Enhance critical communications reliability with network redundancy.
- Use data applications like real-time video streaming, fleet management, GPS, forms management, and more.
- Preserve your network investment while reducing the need to add new LMR sites or expensive devices, frequencies, and equipment.
- Meet the demands of your workforce with easy-to-integrate scalability.
The AT&T network allows you to expand your land mobile radio system and enhance its capacity. We can connect a wide variety of devices, provide seamless interoperability with other solutions, and configure the technology that addresses your particular challenges.
Learn more about the AT&T LMR solution
How can LMR help improve your bottom line? Find out.
- Have us contact you
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Enterprise so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!