We are committed to helping companies and developers create new opportunities with the Internet of Things (IoT). To enable rapid innovation, we offer the IoT Starter Kit – giving you access to tools and services to help you prototype a new IoT solution fast.
Included in the starter kit is:
- AT&T Global SIM card that works in more than 200 countries and territories
- 4G LTE modem that runs on the AT&T network
- Expandable development board that works with a range of plug-in sensors
- API to monitor the network connection and data transfer
- Cloud storage to host, manage and share data across multiple groups
- Access to AT&T Flow Designer which helps developers launch IoT apps in minutes
Other tools and services to accelerate your IoT
When you have ordered your AT&T IoT Starter Kit and successfully connected your first device, you can take advantage of additional tools and services to help you complete the development of your new IoT solution.
M2X Data Service
You can take M2X Data Services for a free test drive. M2X is a cloud-based data store that lets enterprises collect, analyze, and share data that can be tracked over a period of time from connected devices.
Flow Designer is a new cloud-based visual development tool aimed at accelerating the time required to build new IoT applications. Flow Designer provides pre-configured nodes that allow access to multiple data sources, device profiles, cloud services, and communication methods.