Shipping containers and trailers
Your supply chain in your command
Monitoring devices attached to your containers or trailers gather data from an array of sensors that track the condition of the container and contents over the duration of its trip. The collected data is sent to the cloud for viewing from an application that provides alerts and notifications, customizable to support the needs of your business.
- Small and lightweight
- Rugged, IP67-rated design with fully sealed, protective case for use in marine and desert environments
- Rechargeable battery with self-charging or external power source support
- Physical connection I/Os
- Over-the-air firmware upgrades
Robust sensor capabilities
Energy harvesting, global 3G monitoring device
- 3G UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA, class A, Penta-band support
- Optional input for analog sensors and Zigbee®
- Energy harvesting, solar; extended temperature (-40° to 158° F, -40° to 70° C) 10.6Ah lithium Ion battery
- Magnetic mount, cradle mount, VHB tape
Weatherproof, self-contained tracker for trailers and assets
- 3G UMTS/HSDPA class A multi-slot, GPS
- Standard 2 digital, 1 ADC input and relay-driven output
- Internal 6.6Ah rechargeable Li-Ion or extended temperature (-40° to 158° F, -40° to 70° C) 5.3Ah
- Magnetic mount, screw mount, VHB tape
Connect and engage
READY TO BUY?
Call us about Internet of Things (IoT) for your business.
We can help with your payment, billing, repair, or account questions.
Access help now
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Enterprise so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee for AT&T.